Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: Avon Glow Marbelized Bronzer in Glam Glow

In campaign 18 Avon will be adding baked marbelized bronzer to the Avon Glow line. These bronzers will be available in 3 shades: Glam Glow- a golden bronze, Beach Glow- a peachy bronze, and Natural Glow- a neutral bronze. The one I got to try out was Glam Glow.

Glam Glow is a pretty shimmery golden bronzer, leaning more towards gold than bronze. Because of the amount of shimmer, how light it is, and how oily my skin is I really can't use this as a bronzer. I put a comparison pic below of Glam Glow next to my usual bronzer, Avon Glow pressed bronzer in Warm Glow, so you can see how golden it is and how shimmery it is. In my opinion, this color is probably going to be best used as a highlighter on warmer skin tones as opposed to an actual all over bronzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment